Thursday, April 19, 2007

MAY 2007 'HEROES WANTED: INQUIRE WITHIN'

“I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.”- Philippians 4:13

It is funny the things we sometimes remember. I remember waking up on Saturday morning when I was a kid running to the television to watch Super Friends and see my favorite heroes battling evil forces and saving the world. Armed with a bowl of cereal, I was facing the bad guys and using my power for good. I remember that I wanted to be like Batman and fight injustice. I was captivated by the ability to save other people – and I can still relate to that.

Have you ever wanted to be a superhero? Have you ever thought about how the world might be different if only you had the power? Waking up and wanting to save our families and friends from the things that cause us to stumble or hold us back can be disappointing. We have this idea that we truly can save the world, but many times we come up empty or hit dead ends. CRASH! BANG! BOOM!

Coming May, 2007 "HEROES WANTED: INQUIRE WITHIN" - I hope you will join the adventure and discover the hero within you. See you Sundays where real power is found.

No comments: